Who We Are:
LabCorp is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care through its comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. The company provides diagnostic, drug development and technology-enabled solutions for more than 120 million patient encounters per year.
Each day, LabCorp employees have an opportunity to build rewarding careers and experience the satisfaction of knowing that the work they do improves health and people's lives.
About the Opportunity:
LabCorp Phlebotomists work in our Patient Service Centers and are the face of the company! In this role you will provide exceptional customer service and perform skilled specimen collections. In addition, you will be provided opportunities for continual growth within the organization.
We are currently seeking a Phlebotomist with at least 2 yrs experience to work in Waxahachie, TX.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups* Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner* Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis* Provide superior customer service to all patients* May be required to travel to additional sites when needed
- * Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- * Maintain patient and specimen information logs
- * Process billing information and collect payments when required
- * Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests etc.
Successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is preferred
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record if applicable
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
Hours are Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM, Rotating Saturdays
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!