Recognized as one of Forbe's 2020 World's Best Employers and named to Fast Company magazine's list of 2021 Most Innovative Companies, Labcorp is seeking to hire an Oncology Specialty Development Sales Executive to help identify and shape opportunities for our continued growth across our Labcorp Oncology segment.
Labcorp Oncology believes in harnessing science to improve health and the lives of people with cancer. Over the last 25 years, Labcorp has played a historic role in launching some of the hallmark diagnostic testing for the treatment of cancer, including HER2, PD-L1, EGFR, BRAF, ALK, RET and others.
As an Oncology Specialty Development Sales Executive, you are responsible for effectively communicating and selling the benefits of Labcorp Oncology and Laboratory Corporation of America (LCA) commercial products to Hospital Pathologists, Oncologists and regional reference laboratories in a territory that covers Long Island, NY. As a condition of your employment, you must live within 75 miles of the territory.
The right person will have the opportunity to take on additional responsibility with multiple career growth opportunities as we expand our footprint and leadership in the fields of precision medicine and companion diagnostics.
- Meet and exceed sales goals and achieve maximum sales growth in assigned territory
- Successfully build and execute an annual business plan with quarterly updates
- Cold call and build a sales pipeline that will provide ongoing revenue goal achievement
- Accurately forecast and maintain a sales funnel of new opportunities in-line with a 90-day quota
- Effectively manage travel logistics to maximize sales productivity
- Successfully sell cross functionally within a hospital system and laboratory
- Attend local and national professional trade shows and events as requested
- Learn and sell Integrated Oncology focused products and services
- Effectively communicate value propositions to all targeted customers and prospects
- Perform in-services, training and implementation with pertinent personnel and physician staff
- Collaborate and actively contribute to new business opportunities with LCA counterparts
- Update all relevant customer account information into CRM Data Management Systems
- Provide ongoing customer support, education on focus products and market updates for current customer base.