Hospital Services Customer Service Call Center Representative
LabCorp (NYSE: LH), an S&P 500 company, is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to improve the delivery of care. LabCorp reported net revenues of over $10 billion in 2017.
We are building a dynamic, passionate, and caring team of professionals. If you have a passion for helping others and delivering an exceptional experience to our Hospital based laboratory clients, we have an opportunity for success as a Hospital Services Customer Service Advocate.
As a part of the LabCorp Hospital Services team, you can be a part of and connected to something amazing. Delivering World Class Diagnostics, Bringing Innovative Medicines to Patients Faster and Changing the way Care is Provided is the LabCorp Strategy!
Our Hospital Services Representatives are Customer advocates that make a difference in lives every day. You will be responsible for answering 25 or more calls per day. You will work with LabCorp hospital clients, regional laboratories and lab technical staff to build relationships and provide personalized customer service.
Responsibilities of the Hospital Services Rep -
- Acts as a reference within the Customer Service Department while functioning as a liasion between LabCorp and its accounts in response to inquiries.
- Use your client contact skills to respond to customer inquiries and problems.
- Research complex issues and questions using multiple databases.
- Ability to work with internal and external resources, including lab managers, to deliver expedited problem resolution.
- Provide education and status on customer requests.
- Work in a call center environment, assisting customers while making appropriate documentation in CRM system, strong multi-tasking and data entry skills preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, collect data, prioritize requests and manage conflict.
- Follow procedures and departmental processes.
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shift where lunches and breaks are scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
What LabCorp offers YOU:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Savings Plan (401k)
- Career Growth: Customer Support Service Reps are encouraged and developed to grow into Team Leaders, Managers and to explore other LabCorp growth opportunities in Lab, Logistics, Accessioning and more.
- Shift differential pay, if applicable
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of applicable experience.
- Clinical laboratory testing, medical front or back office, phlebotomy or similar experience required.
- Passing score on data entry assessment required-3,000+KPH and 5% error rate or less.