Specimen Accessioner - PAML
Location Spokane, Washington
Job ID 19-87424
- Prepare laboratory specimens for analysis and testing
- Unpack and route specimens to their respective staging areas
- Accurately Identify and label specimens
- Pack and ship specimens to proper testing facilities
- Meet department activity and production goals
- Properly prepare and store excess specimen samples
- Data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
- Resolve and document any problem specimens
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- No relative experience required; 1-2 years preferred
- Previous medical or production experience is a plus
- Comfortable handling biological specimens
- Ability to accurately identify specimens
- Experience working in a team environment
- Strong data entry and organizational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs.
- Ability to pass a standardized color blind test
ScheduleTuesday - Saturday 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm overtime and additional days and hours as required
See how your skills can connect to an amazing career opportunity.
Inclusion and Diversity
Harnessing diversity for competitive advantage.
Join LabCorp as an intern and do work that makes a difference.
What you need to know about applying at LabCorp.
Back to Job Navigation (Explore More)