Lab Manager (Flexible Location)
This position will supervise histology & flow cytometry physician office laboratories managed by Dianon Pathology in several states. Candidates must be CLIA high complexity testing qualified.
The location is flexible. This candidate can live anywhere in the US.
- Knowledge base in Flow cytometry and histology, SOP & lab log updates per document control procedures and regular review of lab documentation -- daily/weekly/monthly/annual quality control, safety, & quality assurance.
- Tasks will include supervising up to 20 staff & include time keeping, performance appraisals, and disciplinary actions and working with Dianon Quality Assurance.
- Participation in new POL start ups & go-live projects to include -- equipment evaluation & procurement, on-site validations, site specific SOP creation for Flow cytometry & histology laboratories.
- This position will report to the Dianon POL lab manager and require travel greater than 50% of the time.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree with 10 years of experience.
- ASCP HT, HTL, MTL or MT.
- CLIA Gross Eligible.
- Communication, computer, project & time management skills.