Clinical Trials Monitor
This position works with Covance to assist in study set up, develop external laboratory worksheets, and help facilitate test code design. Participate in meetings to trouble shoot issues with new and existing studies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate workflow.
- Participate in meetings to trouble shoot issues with new and existing studies.
- Monitor turnaround time to ensure the established timeframe is met.
- Work with all levels of laboratory personnel and pathology staff to answer inquiries and to help resolve problems.
- Write and maintain Standard Operating Procedures and associated forms.
- Package opening.
- Accessioning of specimens and preparing specimens for laboratory testing.
- Learning several LIS systems to perform data and result entry and verification.
- Sample archiving and sample send outs.
- Maintain a dashboard of all studies.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry or life science.
- 1-2 years of clinical lab experience.
- Proven communication skills.
- Detailed oriented, highly organized and ability to multi-task.