Location San Leandro, California Job ID 19-76897
- Distributes supplies to laboratory departments, receives incoming deliveries, and maintains proper inventory control.
- Enters orders in Center/Supply system and print the pick list to pull supplies
- Fill orders for Patient Service Centers and clients and provide the packing slips along with the supplies
- Print requisitions for clients
- Check inventory on a daily basis
- Clear the return shelf and log the return items
- Count inventory on a weekly to re stock the warehouse
- Count inventory monthly for corporate reports
- Check ETA on the back orders and fill the back order upon receiving
- Other duties as assigned
License/Certification/Education: Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent w/1-3 years of experience.