Imagine yourself working in the center of Maternal Fetal Medicine in a vibrant and cutting edge region of the Bay Area. That job is here at Integrated Genetics, a leading provider of genetic testing and counseling services.
Integrated Genetics is seeking a motivated, self-starter to join a team of genetic counselors in a busy and influential maternal fetal medicine practice in San Jose, CA. This individual will be responsible for providing genetic counseling services in a bustling setting with a team of 5 perinatalogists and several ultrasonagraphers, while also having an opportunity to participate in educational and research initiatives within Integrated Genetics.
In this job you will:
- Have the opportunity to provide direct patient care for a wide variety of complex indications from an extensive referral base
- Be able to engage in professional growth opportunities including writing abstracts and publications, physician education and other projects
- Have access to the expertise of a nation-wide organization of medical geneticists, biochemical and molecular geneticists, and over 100 counseling colleagues
- Enjoy benefits including a competitive compensation package, CEU educational support and reimbursement for genetic counseling certification
- MA/MS in Human Genetics/Genetic Counseling
- ABGC/ABMG certification or active candidate status required
- Ability to obtain licensure prior to start date required