Lab Supervisor III
Location San Diego, California Job ID 19-76964
The Lab Supervisor III will be responsible for overseeing the nightly operations of the lab, which includes but is not limited to:
- Monitoring status of specimen flow to the departments,
- Ensure testing departments are functioning at full capacity,
- Provide feedback and status update to day operations,
- Support other lab locations if needed during 3rd shift when a licensed employee is required
- Assists in resolving issues as they arise and implementing process improvements,
- Assign, oversee and review the work of employees; directing all phases of work including quality, service, and costs,
- Performing tests or assays as required.
- Normally requires a B.S./B.A.
- Normally requires 3-5 years of lab management experience
- CA CLS license is required
- Must meet all State and Local licensing requirements and must meet CLIA requirements