Customer Service Support Representative
MedTox Laboratories is a subsidiary of Laboratory Corporation of America (LabCorp). The integration of LabCorp and Covance in 2015 makes LabCorp the largest health care diagnostic company in the world. LabCorp operates in over 60 countries creating great opportunities for career growth and advancement across the world.
If you are motivated by job satisfaction, MedTox Laboratories is the place for you. Every day we make a difference in the way the medical community receives accurate results for our clients and patients. Come join an industry leader to grow your career in the Medical Laboratory Industry as a Customer Service Support Representative / Program Administrator I.
MedTox Client Services Team is seeking a Customer Service Support Representative/ Program Administrator I Our Client Services Team is committed to providing quality service to both internal and external customers. This position acts as an advocate for our clients in supporting their needs.
- Build strong relationships with other team members and departments; providing excellent internal customer service to optimize service to external customers
- Provide professional and courteous customer service to external customers, donors, and collection sites via phone and email
- Serve as a liaison between customers, donor, and collection sites to coordinate drug screen collections, schedule appointments, and place supply orders
- Troubleshoot collection site and customer issues and provide effective resolution
- Document issues, action steps, and outcome of inquiries
- On call for emergency collections of drug tests (after 6 months)
- Other duties as assigned
About our Company
MedTox Laboratories, a LabCorp Specialty Testing Group, located in the Roseville / New Brighton area operates a SAMHSA-certified drug testing laboratory and CAP and CLIA-certified clinical laboratory. Our comprehensive laboratory and testing services coupled with our commitment to excellent customer service ensures that our clients' testing programs operate as efficiently and effectively as possible. We are committed to building strong relationships with our clients; being responsive to their questions and adaptable to their needs.
Required Education, Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma w/ 2+ years of previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including written, verbal, and listening skills
- Proven ability and desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to present professional image via phone; superb phone etiquette skills
- Excellent research and problem resolution skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite programs
Preferred Education, Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- AA or Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Knowledge or experience with drug screening and collection procedures
- Familiarity with laboratory systems