Customer Service Representative
MedTox Laboratories is a subsidiary of Laboratory Corporation of America (LabCorp). The integration of LabCorp and Covance in 2015 makes LabCorp the largest health care diagnostic company in the world. LabCorp operates in over 60 countries creating great opportunities for career growth and advancement across the world.
If you are motivated by job satisfaction, MedTox Laboratories is the place for you. Every day we make a difference in the way the medical community receives accurate results for our clients and patients. Come join an industry leader to grow your career in the Medical Laboratory Industry as a Client Services Customer Service Support Representative.
MedTox Client Services Team is seeking a Customer Service Support Representative. Our Client Services Team is committed to providing quality service to both internal and external customers. This position acts as an advocate for our clients in supporting their needs.
- Build strong relationships with other team members and departments; providing excellent internal customer service to optimize service to all external clients
- Provide professional and courteous customer service to external customers via phone and email
- Answer customer inquiries, research issues and provide effective resolutions to client issues and concerns
- Document issues, action steps and outcome of customers inquiry
- Document and process change requests promptly and efficiently
- Complete supply/product order requests
- Make outbound calls to existing customers providing them with information about new products and services
About our Company: MedTox Laboratories, a LabCorp Specialty Testing Group, located in the Roseville / New Brighton area operates a SAMHSA-certified drug testing laboratory and CAP and CLIA-certified clinical laboratory. Our comprehensive laboratory and testing services coupled with our commitment to excellent customer service ensures that our clients' testing programs operate as efficiently and effectively as possible. We are committed to building strong relationships with our clients; being responsive to their questions and adaptable to their needs.
Required Education, Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma w/ 2+ years of previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including written, verbal, and listening skills
- Proven ability and desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to present professional image via phone; superb phone etiquette skills
- Excellent research and problem resolution skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite programs
Preferred Education, Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- AA or Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Clinical knowledge or experience in a lab, clinic or hospital setting
- Understanding of wellness and/or pain management testing
- Familiarity with laboratory systems