The Occupational Testing Services division is seeking a QA Coordinator to join their Quality Control team!
The Quality Assurance Coordinator is responsible for supporting OTS projects and activities as they relate to QA, QC, quality training and other responsibilities of the department. The duties for this position include:
- Files training records and maintains the training database. Distributes reports to management as needed.
- Files continuing education documentation and maintains the database for all OTS employees. Distributes reports to management as needed.
- Maintains inspector SOP copies.
- Collects data and prepares local quality metrics as assigned.
- Participates in new hire orientation.
- Updates laboratory personnel signature pages, personnel CVs and secures the appropriate signatures.
- Assists QA Manager with administering the AZ Program for the laboratory.
- File for necessary licensure, certification, and/or accreditation as appropriate for the laboratory's test complexity.
- Maintains current knowledge of NCLP, CAP, and other regulatory guidelines.
- Strong organization, time managment, and communciation skills are required.
- Experience with spreadsheets and databases is preferred.