Lab Supervisor - Screening
The Occupational Testing Services division is seeking a Lab Supervisor to join their screening team! Supervisors are familiar with all areas within their responsibility and understand how their responsibilities relate to the operation of the entire forensic testing program. They have training and experience in the principles and practice of methods and procedures used in the laboratory. They must demonstrate the understanding of:
- QC practices and procedures as they relate to their areas of responsibility.
- Maintenance of internal chain of custody.
- Detecting aberrant test or QC results.
- Proper remedial action to be taken in response to test systems being out of control limits.
- Knowledge and familiarity of analytical instrumentation within their realm of responsibility.
- Responsible for training new negative certification staff.
- Staff scheduling, according to the needs of the laboratory.
- Performing periodic employee evaluations.
- Assuring that sufficient supplies are available at all times.
- Assisting the manager/RP's with employee training and periodic competency evaluation.
- Performs other functions in order to meet the requirements of the client, regulators and the business.