Human Resources Business Partner
We are currently hiring a Strategic HR Business Partner for our RTP, NC location.
The HR Business Partner will be an integral member of a senior leadership team that will diagnose and deploy appropriate HR interventions required to deliver the business strategy and improve business performance. This individual will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of HR services into the business unit, either personally or through managing the interface between the business and HR Centers of Excellence.
- Areas of focus will be the leadership of Talent Management, M&A, Diversity and Inclusion, Succession Planning, Change Management, Leadership Development, Workforce Planning, Organizational Development, Employee Engagement
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills, which includes the ability to effectively lead teams, and influence at all levels within the company.
Essential core capabilities
- Leading and Delivering Change - Leads and drives the efficient delivery of diverse change projects in support of the company's strategic agenda within a culture of empowerment through personal leadership & using LabCorp standard tools.
- Talent Management -Builds a culture of talent identification and development that leverages the potential of people by implementing robust development plans and feedback mechanisms to ensure a sustainable & diverse pipeline of future leaders.
- BS/BA in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Industrial Psychology, Business Administration or equivalent.
- PHR/SPHR/MBA certification/degree a plus
- 7 to 10 years human resources experience in a fast-paced global environment, including direct experience in Talent Management and Succession Planning, Manager and Employee development, Performance Management, Change Management Processes, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supporting Diversity, Employment Law
- Experience coaching and working with Senior Leaders
- Strong communications skills, including interpersonal and analytical problem-solving skills
- Independent decision making ability
- Must have demonstrated strong computer skills in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization
- Excellent writing, editing, analytic, presentation, organizational and time management skills required