Cytotechnologist - $5,000 Sign On Bonus
Location Raritan, New Jersey
Job ID 19-87327
- Screen and evaluate gynecologic and non-gynecologic specimens for the determination of malignant or related abnormal conditions
- Screening of all Liquid based cytology, including ThinPrep and Surepath specimens, both manual and imaged, as well as conventional slides
- Perform microscopic evaluation of cytological specimens following laboratory procedures and workload policies
- Maintain absolute integrity in the accurate performance and reporting of results
- Participate in CAP inter-laboratory comparison programs and continuing education courses as needed
- Finalize testing results into the computer in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain departmental equipment according to manufacturer specifications
- Comply with all safety, infection control, and HIPAA policies
- Bachelor's degree in Biological Science is preferred
- Meet all required Cytology credentials
- Prior experience working in Cytology is a plus
- ASCP Certification is required
- Ability to pass a Slide Test
- Knowledge of laboratory operations as well as policies and procedures
- Familiarity with laboratory information systems (LIS)
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
ScheduleMonday through Friday between the hours of 4:00am and 7:00pm and every 3rd Saturday
See how your skills can connect to an amazing career opportunity.
Inclusion and Diversity
Harnessing diversity for competitive advantage.
Join LabCorp as an intern and do work that makes a difference.
What you need to know about applying at LabCorp.
Back to Job Navigation (Explore More)