Customer Account Specialist
Location Raritan, New Jersey
Job ID 19-87008
- Act as a liaison between LabCorp and the client base
- Handling various laboratory specimens as needed
- Work with specific clients on a daily basis to resolve any matters
- Research and troubleshoot customer requests
- Review all customer requisitions to ensure accuracy
- Monitor all requisition to ensure they are processed in a timely manner
- Collect and maintain all necessary documentation
- Work with sales team to better educate the client
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate's Degree is a plus
- 2 years of healthcare/laboratory experience
- Familiarity with specimen tube type knowledge is preferred
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
ScheduleMonday - Friday (9:30am - 6:00pm)
See how your skills can connect to an amazing career opportunity.
Inclusion and Diversity
Harnessing diversity for competitive advantage.
Join LabCorp as an intern and do work that makes a difference.
What you need to know about applying at LabCorp.
Back to Job Navigation (Explore More)