Courier - Service Rep
Location Pomona, California
Job ID 19-87253
- Load all necessary supplies needed for the daily pickups
- Complete daily pick up schedule in a timely manner
- Deliver all daily pick-ups to your branch at the end of your shift
- Handle all specimens and lab samples in safe and efficient manner
- Safely operate company vehicle and obey all traffic laws
- Utilize handheld electronic device to manage daily pick ups
- Work directly with dispatcher for additional pick-ups as needed
- Evaluate traffic patterns, alternative routes and weather conditions as needed
- Personal use of company vehicle may be available
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous driver/courier experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Very punctual and strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve customer issues
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
ScheduleMonday-Friday 10:00 am-6:30 pm, additional days and hours may be required
See how your skills can connect to an amazing career opportunity.
Inclusion and Diversity
Harnessing diversity for competitive advantage.
Join LabCorp as an intern and do work that makes a difference.
What you need to know about applying at LabCorp.
Back to Job Navigation (Explore More)