The health and safety of our employees, candidates and community members is very important to us. Due to the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we’re leveraging phone and video conferencing for the vast majority of our interviews to ensure we can continue to recruit exceptional people to further our mission to improve health and improve lives. If you have any questions about our remote-based interviewing process, our Global Talent Advisors are ready to virtually assist you.
This is your opportunity to join a team of truly collaborative sales professionals in a leading global life sciences company that advances patient health and powers clear, confident decisions through its diagnostics testing, while selling the benefits of LabCorp in multiple physician specialties.
Recognized as one of Forbe's 2020 World's Best Employers and named to Fortune Magazine's 2021 list of "World's Most Admired Companies," Labcorp is seeking to hire an Inside Sales Representative to help manage relationships that increase loyalty and accessioning volume across an assigned territory of existing small to medium sized clients.
Labcorp has built a solid reputation as a front-runner in the diagnostics industry. We're a stimulating company that consistently develops new testing across many specialties. Here you can leverage your existing connections and tap into the potential of new Labcorp customers to generate new business. You'll find a rewarding role fueled by your persistence; allowing you to make a difference in people's lives, including your own.
This position will be responsible for effectively communicating and selling the benefits of LabCorp in many physician specialties. This candidate is expected to increase usage with existing clients and develop and close their own sales targets on a monthly basis.
* Sell laboratory testing services to professionals in a variety of medical fields
* Meet and exceed sales goals and achieve maximum sales growth in assigned territory
* Successfully build and execute an annual business plan with quarterly updates
* Build a sales pipeline that will provide ongoing revenue goal achievement
* Accurately forecast and maintain a sales funnel of new opportunities in-line with a 90-day quota
* Effectively manage activity to maintain revenue and encourage organic growth
* Collaborate closely with team members to retain current book of business
* Effectively communicate value propositions to all targeted customers and prospects
* Collaborate and actively contribute to new business opportunities with LCA counterparts
* Update all relevant customer account information into Salesforce CRM
* Provide ongoing customer support, education on focus products and market updates for current customer base
* High school diploma or equivalent is required; Associates or Bachelor's degree is preferred
* Previous sales, customer service or account management experience is required; preferably 3 to 5 years
* Ability to collaborate closely with sales and operations teams to grow the business
* Strong consultative selling and closing skills
* Ability to understand scientific literature and use clinical data as a selling factor
* Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
* Excellent time management and organization skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Power Point & Excel
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today