Team Lead - Medical testing Laboratory
Overland Park, Kansas
Our technology is second to none and so are our Medical Technologists. Whether it’s genomic testing, ensuring quality, or pioneering new research, our Medical Technologists continue our 35-year tradition of being one of the premier testing laboratories in the world. Sound like an amazing opportunity? Learn more about the role below and apply.
- Full Time
- Entry to mid-level
- Minimal travel
What does it take to be a successful Medical Technologist at LabCorp? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right combination of talents.
- Detail-oriented 8
- Responsible 10
- Positive 9
- Independent 7
- Patient 8
- Confident 7
Our Benefits / Perks
LabCorp offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, holiday pay, and up to 144 hours of paid time off per year.
Paid Time Off
Life and Disability Insurance
- Work involves coordinating the work of other Technologist and Technicians within a core testing laboratory.
- In addition to performing the functions of Senior Technologist/Technician in both hematology and chemistry related benches
- This level is responsible for assigning and reviewing work, administering the quality control program, ensuring that schedule time frames are met, advising management of problem areas, assisting in employee actions, acting as liaison with other departments and customers on technical inquiries and test results.
- This position requires all necessary city/state licenses and/or permits to qualify as a Medical Technologist/Technician including a Bachelors Degree in Medical Lab Science, Clinical Lab Science, Medical Technology or equivalent and an ASCP Medical Technologist certification or equivalent
- A minimum of 6 years experience in a clinical laboratory.
- A charismatic leader with strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and work professionally with all levels within the organization