Location Overland Park, Kansas Job ID 19-76398
- Prepares laboratory specimens for designated departments/locations prior to laboratory analysis and testing.
- Unpacks specimens from branches or ports and routes specimens by type to various staging areas.
- Prepares all specimens received for testing in designated laboratory departments or locations such as staging of specimens, centrifuge, separate serum, and blood smears. Aliquots sample for departments.
- Prepares excess specimen samples for storage and resolves and document problem specimens.
- a High School Diploma or equivalent
- w/1-2 years of experience.
- Proficient in computer skills
- A team player with strong attention to detail, quick hand dexterity, and ability to stay focused for long periods of time
- Flexible to work over time as needed