Regional Manager Business Development
Join LabCorp (NYSE: LH), an S&P 500 company with reported net revenues of over $10 billion in 2017, as a Regional Manager Business Development (RMBD).
The RMBD plays a key role in the strategic areas of customer retention, managed care and scientific leadership as follows:
- The RMBD oversees the Senior Marketing Executives (SME) and Key Account Executives (KAE) in Kansas, Arkansas and Missouri
- Drives sales strategy for the assigned territory
- Coordinates efforts of sales employees and directs staff towards accomplishment of set objectives
- Analyzes and improves organization competitiveness within the assigned territory
- Manages the attainment of a revenue budget
- Responsible for overseeing the new sales growth targets and test initiatives
- Responsible for establishing profitable policies, programs, and objectives for the organization's niche business marketing and sales activities
- Work in the field a minimum of 3.5 days per week and travel as needed up to 40% of the time
This is a full-time position that offers a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation and incentive plan.
Here is a sample of the benefits LabCorp offers: Medical, dental, & vision insurance, immediate 401k participation, stock purchase program, free lab work, up to 18 days paid time off as a new employee, 6 paid holidays, short/long term disability, life insurance, access to discounts at major retailers, and career growth opportunities.
We hope you choose LabCorp as your future employer. A career at LabCorp is an experience like no other. From clients and patients to the people you work side-by-side with, there is a higher sense of purpose here. It's one place that links you to the experiences that suit your goals. You'll enjoy a challenging career with opportunities for advancement in an influential and expanding company. So whether medical or management, sales or service, you'll stay connected to what matters most to you.
We look forward to your submittal for the RMBD position!
- B.S. Degree required w/5-7 years of experience in a healthcare/medical environment preferred
- Requires a valid driver's license along with a clean driving record
- Prior experience managing a sales team
- Possess strong communication/interpersonal skills and ability to motivate the sales team in a positive, collaborative manner towards company goals
- Leadership, innovation, sales drive, organizational skills, time management, influence and customer focus are all crucial competencies for this role
- Looking for someone who will thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Able to travel up to 40% of the time