Location Overland Park, Kansas
Job ID 19-81878
- Performs all technical duties related to the production of histo-pathological slides to include embedding, microtomy, staining, and filing
- Research, troubleshoots, and resolves histology related inquiries and problems within the lab and for LabCorp clients
- Normally an Associate's Degree w/1-3 years of experience in Histology or a High School Diploma with 5+ years histology experience OR
- A Bachelor's Degree with 1-3 years of experience in Histology and meet all licenses necessary for Histology or an Associates degree with 5+ years of experience
- A critical thinker who enjoys researching, troubleshooting, and resolving histology related inquiries and problems within the lab.
- Proficient with computers
ScheduleMonday through Friday 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
See how your skills can connect to an amazing career opportunity.
Inclusion and Diversity
Harnessing diversity for competitive advantage.
Join LabCorp as an intern and do work that makes a difference.
What you need to know about applying at LabCorp.
Back to Job Navigation (Explore More)