Location Overland Park, Kansas Job ID 19-81548
- Assigns, oversees, and reviews the work of employees in the hematology testing area of a medical reference laboratory.
- Directs all phases of work, quality, service, and costs; and performs tests or assays in the core testing laboratory as required. Primarily responsible for all functions of the hematology, immunology, and microbiology benches, but will assist with other benches in the core testing laboratory as necessary.
- Requires a B.S./B.A. Degree in Clinical Lab Science, Medical Lab Science, Medical Technology or equivalent
- 1-3 years of clinical lab experience and prior supervisory/team lead experience
- Must meet all State and Local licensing requirements where the laboratory is located and must meet CLIA requirements which includes an ASCP certification or equivalent
- Flexible to work whatever hours necessary as business dictates