Location Overland Park, Kansas Job ID 19-76751
LabCorp is growing it's lab in Overland Park, KS and has some great opportunities for Cytotechnologists in the Greater Kansas City Metro area!
- Screens and evaluates any gynecologic and non-gynecologic specimen sent to the laboratory for the determination of possible malignant or related abnormal conditions.
- Processs gyn and non-gyn specimens
- Assist with FNA, EUS, EBUS cases at various hospitals
Relocation assistance will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- CT (ASCP Registered)-Normally a B.A./B.S. in Biological Science and meet all licensing requirements
- 1-3 years of experience. Including experience assisting with FNA's
- Ability to work individually within a team, stay focused, and have a strong attention to detail
- Proficient with computers