Location Overland Park, Kansas Job ID 19-76750
LabCorp is expanding their Cytology Lab in Overland Park, KS and looking to add a few great Cytotechnologists to our team!
- Screens and evaluates any gynecologic and non-gynecologic specimen sent to the laboratory for the determination of possible malignant or related abnormal conditions.
- Processs gyn and non-gyn specimens
- Assist with FNA, EUS, EBUS cases at various hospitals
Relocation Assistance will be considered on a case by case basis!
- CT (ASCP Registered)-Normally a B.A./B.S. in Biological Science and meet all licensing requirements
- 1-3 years of experience. Including experience assisting with FNA's
- Ability to work individually within a team, stay focused, and have a strong attention to detail
- Proficient with computers