Computer System Specialist
Location Nashville, Tennessee
Job ID 19-85921
Local Client facing Field Tech. performs break/fix service to include:
- Install and troubleshoot HP Win10 Enterprise computers, Monitors, Laser printers, Symbol barcode scanners, Dymo and Monarch label printers.
- Connect /install/troubleshoot CradlePoints, Cable/DSL modems.
- Installs proprietary software, schedules installations with Clients, provides face to face and WebEx trainings.
- Familiar with Active Directory (adding/deleting/moving PC's), Logmein Central/Rescue, Excel, Outlook, WebEx, Skype, Helpdesk ticketing software, PeopleSoft , LAN's, Routers, Switches, patch panels.
- Proven multi tasker, ability to prioritize in a changing environment. must be results oriented and willing to travel outside your assigned area as needed.
- Position typically comes with a company car, cell phone and laptop.
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires an Associates Degree w/1-2 years of experience.
ScheduleMonday through Friday, 8:00-5:00
See how your skills can connect to an amazing career opportunity.
Inclusion and Diversity
Harnessing diversity for competitive advantage.
Join LabCorp as an intern and do work that makes a difference.
What you need to know about applying at LabCorp.
Back to Job Navigation (Explore More)