LabCorp is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care through its comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. The company provides diagnostic, drug development and technology-enabled solutions for more than 120 million patient encounters per year.
Each day, LabCorp employees have an opportunity to build rewarding careers and experience the satisfaction of knowing that the work they do improves health and people's lives.
LabCorp In Office Phlebotomists represent our company to both providers and their patients. In this role you will provide exceptional customer service and perform skilled specimen collections. In addition, you will be provided with opportunities for continual growth within the organization.
We are currently seeking a Phlebotomist with at least 2 yrs experience to work on site at our client office located in Mokena, IL.
Hours are Monday-Wednesday 8AM-4:45PM and Thursday & Friday 8AM-4:30PM.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques
* Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
* Order entry of patient and specimen information
* Provide superior customer service to all patients and client providers and staff
* Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
Successful candidates will have:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is preferred
* Previous experience as a phlebotomist
* Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
* Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
* Ability to work independently or in a team environment
* Comfortable working under minimal supervision
* Reliable transportation and clean driving record if applicable
* Flexibility to work overtime as needed
* Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is preferred
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record if applicable
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
ScheduleMonday-Wednesday 8AM-4:45PM, Thursday and Friday 8AM--4:30PM