Senior Workforce Optimization Analyst
Location McLeansville, North Carolina Job ID 19-81967
Sr. Workforce Optimization Analyst will be responsible for:
- Leads integration of key system datasets for seamless and consistent reporting of key workforce data.
- Builds and maintains KPI dashboards to serve as entry-point to key human capital and workforce optimization metrics for department and HR leaders.
- Provides seamless linkage to workforce data including productivity, budgeting, scheduling, and people data to support integrated reporting.
- Maintains, enhances & supports deployment of analytics tools over the long-term that support enterprise data needs.
- Interprets data trends and statistical variances to inform enterprise perspective on workforce changes.
- Assists with presentation of reports, gathering qualitative data from leaders, and providing recommendations.
- Creates, reviews, and distributes regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports to leaders, ensuring data integrity and on-time delivery.
- Partners with department leaders to determine areas of opportunity based upon outputs of workforce system modules.
- Creates and maintains staffing projection models to inform ongoing hiring needs.
- Generates staffing requirements and work schedules that meet or exceed key performance indicators.
- Continually reviews the reporting processes to ensure efficient delivery of data.
To qualify, you must have:
- Bachelors Degree in Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Informatics, Computer Science or other data related program.
- 5-7 years relevant work experience in analytical reporting and information delivery supporting key business initiatives
- Strong expertise in utilizing data to build dashboards, identify key trends and drive analysis is required.
- Ability to build and manage predictive models that proactively inform action planning is required.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access.
- Experience analyzing large datasets using complex SQL queries and analytics tools.
- Good understanding of database theory.
- Ability to work independently and delivery quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Exposure to healthcare related data, medical billing, and claims processing beneficial
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and levels.
- Ability to effectively communicate outputs of data analysis and provide insights to a broad audience (i.e., senior leaders, managers, Workforce analysts).