Customer Service- Team Leader
Location McLeansville, North Carolina Job ID 19-81847
- Responds to and resolves complex problems in response to patient billing inquiries and problems; this includes handling irate patient calls. Uses multiple billing and lab systems to research, troubleshoot and resolve problems in orders to address patient complaints. Interacts with sales representatives, account managers and other appropriate field personnel in resolving such issues.
- Provides coaching and guidance to staff and leads by example. Is an advocate of continuous improvement and LEAN principles
- Provides phone coverage as needed.
- Assists Supervisor/Manager in performing various assigned responsibilities.
- Assists in the orientation and training of new employees.
- Maintains appropriate files and records as required by the department/company and various regulatory agencies.
- Reports directly to the Supervisor of Patient Customer Service.
License/Certification/Education: Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent, but prefer an Associate's Degree w/3-5 years of experience.