Call Center Customer Service Rep
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (NYSE:LH), an S&P 500 company is a leading life sciences company, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostics solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to provide better care. With net revenue in excess of $9 billion in 2016, LabCorp's 50,000 employees serve clients in 60 countries.
The Revenue Cycle Management division is seeking a Customer Service Support Rep to join their Patient Billing Call Center!
- Seeking energetic, passionate customer service focused individuals who seek alternative solutions to challenging patient billing issues.
- Answer 100-120 inbound calls per day from patients, doctor's office, private insurance carriers, etc..
- Collect payments from patients for outstanding balances.
- Routinely utilize multiple resources to resolve patient inquires while on the phone and while working correspondence.
- Telephone statistics and collection goals must be maintained as a part of the job duty.
- Ability to become proficient with processes within 90 days after completing a structured training program.
- Prior experience in medical billing and call center experience is a plus.
- Routinely process correspondence received from patients who are inquiring or have questions about their laboratory services
- Occasional overtime is available.