A/R Specialist - Unidentified Cash
Department: A/R Applications -- Unidentified Cash
A career at LabCorp provides our employees the unique chance to create an immediate impact and difference in our patient's lives. Joining LabCorp will offer a rewarding career, an opportunity to work in a high-energy & collaborative work place, along with access to comprehensive benefits.
LabCorp (NYSE: LH), an S&P 500 company, is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to improve the delivery of care. LabCorp reported net revenues of over $10 billion in 2017.
LabCorp is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist in the McLeansville, NC location.
This individual's areas of responsibility may include, but are not limited to:
- Working through an revolving inventory
- Interact with internal customers to resolve outstanding accounts receivable
- Able to recognize trends
- Perform review/research/resolution of unidentified transactions
- Utilize billing screens, pull all associated documents and evaluate payments, adjustments to determine corrective and accurate next actions
- Follow up on next actions to ensure transactions resulted correctly
- Gain knowledge of the posting departments
Competitive salaries and employee benefits like: Medical, Dental, Vision and Drug insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Paid Time Off (PLB), Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts, Wellness Programs, paid Holidays.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, but prefer an Associate's Degree.
- A/R, Billing, Banking or Revenue Cycle Management Experience, minimum 5 years' experience
- Beginner -- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficient in mathematical computation
- Healthcare experience
- Explanation of benefits experience (EOB)
- Advanced skills in alphanumeric data entry