A/R Specialist - Electronic Review
LabCorp is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist in the McLeansville, NC location.
This individual's areas of responsibility may include, but are not limited to:
- Areas of responsibility may include, but are not limited to, posting insurance payments and denials from an explanation of benefits (EOB) to individual patient accounts.
- Performs specialized processing of accounts receivable requiring advanced training and technical skills. Use Monarch, Excel, Excel Macro's, Access Database and CICS for processing of 835 electronic remittance data files.
- Must be able to meet and maintain a minimum standard of posting transactions and quality
Competitive salaries and employee benefits like: Medical, Dental, Vision and Drug insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Paid Time Off (PLB), Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts, Wellness Programs, paid Holidays.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, but prefer an Associate's Degree.
- A/R, Billing, Banking or Revenue Cycle Management Experience, minimum 2 years' experience
- Proficient in 10 key data entry
- Healthcare exposure
- Explanation of benefits knowledge (EOB)
- Beginner -- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficient in mathematical computation