A/R Specialist- Client Billing
Department: Client Billing
Salary Grade: 3
Laboratory Corporation of America® Holdings, an S&P 500 company, is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist in Client Billing for the Identity Division, who will review Paternity cases, court orders, vouchers and authorizations for billing information.
This individual will accomplish the following:
- Identify funds, scan images to cases and move money within the system.
- Research inclusive of but not limited to, past due accounts and checks.
- Manual filing, matching paperwork to monthly statements, results and orders.
- Mailing out and processing monthly statements, invoices, results.
- Providing Customer Service to both internal and external clients.
- Communicating via phone calls and emails regarding collection on delinquent accounts.
License/Certification/Education: Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent, but prefer an Associate's Degree. Previous medical billing or receivables experience preferred.