LabCorp In Office Phlebotomists represent our company to both providers and their patients.
LabCorp is currently seeking an experienced Phlebotomist to work at our client office in McHenry, IL.
Preferred candidates will have at least 2 years phlebotomy experience working with patients of all age groups.
Hours are 3PM-7:30PM Monday-Thursday and alternating Friday and Saturday from 8AM-5PM.
LabCorp offers employees regularly scheduled for 20+ hours and their eligible dependents, a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, no charge lab testing, life insurance, disability, and all of our other core benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques
* Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
* Order entry of patient and specimen information
* Provide superior customer service to all patients and client providers and staff
* Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is preferred
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record if applicable
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
ScheduleMon-Thurs 3:00 PM - 7:30 PM, Alternating Fri & Sat 8:00 AM - 5:00 pm