LabCorp In Office Phlebotomists represent our company to both providers and their patients.
LabCorp is currently seeking a Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) Phlebotomist to work on site at our client office in McHenry, IL.
Hours are 3PM-7:30PM Monday-Thursday and alternating Friday and Saturday from 8AM-5PM.
LabCorp offers employees regularly scheduled
for 20+ hours and their eligible dependents, a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, no charge lab testing, life insurance, disability, and all of our other core benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques
* Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
* Order entry of patient and specimen information
* Provide superior customer service to all patients and client providers and staff
* Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is preferred
- Must be Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record if applicable
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
ScheduleMon-Thurs 3:00 PM - 7:30 PM, Alternating Fri & Sat 8:00 AM - 5:00 pm