Managed Care Executive - North Central Territory
Location Louisville, Kentucky Job ID 18-88283 Date posted 12/06/2018
- Responsible for the retention and growth of existing regional managed care clients, as well as the development of new clients within the North Central territory (IL, WI, MI, MO, KY, WV, PA) Act as liaison for implementation of initiatives for national plan managed care clients.
- Provide oversight to insure contractual deliverables and service levels are met. Negotiate as appropriate with operational associates to arrive at cost-effective, client friendly solutions to service delivery issues.
- Establish, build and maintain positive, professional relationships at all decision levels within managed care client base. Reinforce our superiority as the national laboratory service, and information leader in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrate value-added solutions using a professional consultative selling approach. Work in conjunction with the Regional Managers of Business Development to identify additional new business opportunity.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for assigned sales revenue retention.
- Provide field input for service enhancement and new service innovation.
- Communicate issues, concerns and problems in a solution oriented manner.
- Undergraduate Degree License/Certification/Education College degree or equivalent experience.
- Normally requires a Valid Driver's License along with a clean driving record
- Must be able to travel 25-35% within assigned territory.
- Proficient in MS Office - Excel (creating spreadsheets) and PowerPoint (creating sales presentations)
- Demonstrate strong financial acumen
- Ability to increase productivity, plan penetration, and collaboration with the ACO, hospital and physician sales teams
- 3+ years, successful account management or sales experience in the healthcare industry specializing in Managed Care
- Strong understanding of Managed Care Organizations and related internal structure
- Experience in contract and financial negotiation
- Consultative sales experience calling on all levels within a managed care organization
- Graduate level degree
- 5+ years, successful account management or sales experience in the healthcare industry specializing in Managed Care
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to build strong and positive business relationships
- Ability to motivate in a team setting
- Ability to exhibit strong time management, organizational and research skills