Imagine yourself working in with Maternal Fetal Medicine specialists serving vibrant and diverse populations. That job is here at Integrated Genetics, a leading provider of genetic testing and counseling services.
Integrated Genetics is seeking a motivated, self-starter to join a team of genetic counselors in busy maternal fetal medicine practices in the greater Los Angeles area. This individual will be responsible for providing genetic counseling services while also having an opportunity to participate in educational and research initiatives within Integrated Genetics.
In this job you will:
- Have the opportunity to provide direct patient care for a wide variety of complex indications from an extensive referral base
- Be able to engage in professional growth opportunities including writing abstracts and publications, physician education and other projects
- Have access to the expertise of a nation-wide organization of medical geneticists, biochemical and molecular geneticists, and over 100 counseling colleagues
- Enjoy benefits including a competitive compensation package, CEU educational support and reimbursement for genetic counseling certification
- MA/MS in Human Genetics/Genetic Counseling
- ABGC/ABMG certification or active candidate status required
- Ability to obtain licensure prior to start date required