Our technology is second to none and so are our Lab Technicians. Whether it’s
genomic testing, ensuring quality, or pioneering new research, our Lab Technicians continue our 35-year tradition of being one of the premier testing laboratories in the world.
Sound like an amazing opportunity? Find your desired Technician position above and click to learn more about becoming a member of our team.
Location Lorton, Virginia
Job ID 18-75601 Date posted 01/15/2018
* Performing DNA analysis support functions on evidentiary and/or reference samples as part of Bode Cellmark's forensic casework team;
* Performing sampling on evidentiary samples;
* Work with robotics for extraction, quantitation, normalization and amplification
* Completing all documentation thoroughly;
* Maintaining chain of custody;
* Performing maintenance on laboratory equipment and quality control of reagents used for casework analysis as needed;
License/Certification/Education: This position requires an Associates Degree in biology, chemistry, or forensic science related area required; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred; o No previous laboratory experience required however it is preferred; o Excellent oral and written communication and organization skills;