Managed Care Executive
Location Long Beach, California Job ID 19-80532
- Responsible for retention and growth of existing regional managed care clients in Southern CA.
- Provide oversight to insure contractual deliverables and service levels are met. Negotiate as appropriate with operational associates to arrive at cost-effective, client friendly solutions to service delivery issues.
- Establish, build and maintain positive, professional relationships at all decision levels within managed care client base. Reinforce our superiority as the national laboratory service, and information leader in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrate value-added solutions using a professional consultative selling approach. Work in conjunction with the Regional Managers Business Development to identify additional new business opportunity.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for assigned sales revenue retention. Provide field input for service enhancement and new service innovation. Communicate issues, concerns and problems in a solution oriented manner.
- Keep management and marketing appraised of competitive activity within assigned region/accounts.
- Provide management with timely reporting as required and requested.
College degree or equivalent experience in Business, Fianance, Healthcare Finance or related field
Managed care and/or healthcare contracting experience desired
Normally requires a Valid Driver's License along with a clean driving record