Medical Technologist (MLT)
Our technology is second to none and so are our Medical Technologists. Whether it’s genomic testing, ensuring quality, or pioneering new research, our Medical Technologists continue our 35-year tradition of being one of the premier testing laboratories in the world. Sound like an amazing opportunity? Learn more about the role below and apply.
- Full Time
- Entry to mid-level
- Minimal travel
What does it take to be a successful Medical Technologist at LabCorp? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right combination of talents.
- Detail-oriented 8
- Responsible 10
- Positive 9
- Independent 7
- Patient 8
- Confident 7
Our Benefits / Perks
LabCorp offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, holiday pay, and up to 144 hours of paid time off per year.
Paid Time Off
Life and Disability Insurance
- Performs tests and analyses according to established procedures in designated technical department.
- 2-5 years of expereince as a Generalist with at least 2 years in Hematology.
- ASCP Certified or eligible
- Candidate should have excellent organizational skills that are necessary for fast pace of stat lab enviornment.
- Candididate should have excellent communication and mulitasking skills, as well as experience using technology and computers.