Managed Care Executive- Nevada, Arizona
Location Las Vegas, Nevada Job ID 19-75208
- Responsible for the retention and growth of existing regional managed care clients, as well as the development of new clients within the Mid Americaterritory (NV, UT, AZ, NM)
- Act as liaison for implementation of initiatives for national plan managed care clients.
- Provide oversight to insure contractual deliverables and service levels are met. Negotiate as appropriate with operational associates to arrive at cost-effective, client friendly solutions to service delivery issues.
- Establish, build and maintain positive, professional relationships at all decision levels within managed care client base. Reinforce our superiority as the national laboratory service, and information leader in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrate value-added solutions using a professional consultative selling approach. Work in conjunction with the Regional Managers of Business Development to identify additional new business opportunity.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for assigned sales revenue retention.
- Provide field input for service enhancement and new service innovation.
- Communicate issues, concerns and problems in a solution oriented manner.
- Keep management and marketing apprised of competitive activity within assigned region/accounts. Provide management with timely reporting as required and requested.
- Undergraduate Degree License/Certification/Education College degree or equivalent experience.
- Normally requires a Valid Driver's License along with a clean driving record
- Must be able to travel 25-35% within assigned territory.
- Proficient in MS Office - Excel (creating spreadsheets) and PowerPoint (creating sales presentations)
- Demonstrate strong financial acumen
- Ability to increase productivity, plan penetration, and collaboration with the ACO, hospital and physician sales teams
- 3+ years, successful account management or sales experience in the healthcare industry specializing in Managed Care
- Strong understanding of Managed Care Organizations and related internal structure
- Experience in contract and financial negotiation
- Consultative sales experience calling on all levels within a managed care organization
- Graduate level degree
- 5+ years, successful account management or sales experience in the healthcare industry specializing in Managed Care
- Reside in the following states: Nevada or Arizona
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to build strong and positive business relationships
- Ability to motivate in a team setting
- Ability to exhibit strong time management, organizational and research skills