LabCorp In Office Phlebotomists represent our company to both providers and their patients.
We are currently seeking a Phlebotomist for our client office in Jamestown, OH. Minimum of 1-2 yrs experience preferred.
Hours are: Monday-Friday 7:30AM-4:30PM. Will also work rotating Saturdays, approximately once per month.
In this role you will provide exceptional customer service and perform skilled specimen collections. In addition, you will be provided with opportunities for continual growth within the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques
* Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
* Order entry of patient and specimen information
* Provide superior customer service to all patients and client providers and staff
* Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is preferred
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record if applicable
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
ScheduleMonday-Friday 7:30AM-4:30PM. Will also work rotating Saturdays