Key Account Rep
KEY ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
Improving health and improving lives, one important way we accomplish this mission is by providing exceptional service to our clients. The KAR is an important part of our account management team that services current LabCorp clients. This role offers the right candidate a solid foundation and platform to learn the diagnostic industry. A successful KAR will have a multitude of future opportunities within LabCorp.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Someone driven, organized, professional, adaptable, composed and enjoys problem-solving. Being a representative of service, you wear many hats and are the point person for any client questions, needs and concerns. This role will be very rewarding to someone that is personable, enjoys having control over the growth in their territory and loves being in front of clients.
- Responsible for the retention and growing a Book of Business in Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, and Northern Indiana.
- Retention -- 50% of your day will be focused on retaining your current clients. You will provide ongoing service and problem-solving to customers which include but not limited to: organizing new office setups, assisting with billing questions/ issues and ensuring physicians are aware of all LabCorp offerings.
- Growth- 50% of your day will be identifying which of your clients have growth opportunities as well as qualifying incoming leads. You will be visiting these clients in person, building relationships, offering value and creative solutions. You will be educating these providers on LabCorp offerings that have clinical relevance for their patient population.
- Normally a B.A./B.S. Degree
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Requires a valid driver's license along with a clean driving record. Prior experience in a medical/healthcare environment would be a plus
- Organizational skills, time management, and customer service focus are all crucial for this role.
- Must be able to travel at least (overnight) 15% of the time.