Healthcare Billing Specialist
At LabCorp, we are recognized as a leader in healthcare innovation because of our exceptional people.
Our team is driven by an energized purpose to improve health and improve lives.
Here, you'll partner across the healthcare spectrum as you build relationships with LabCorp team members.
LabCorp is currently seeking a Healthcare Billing Specialist in the Greensboro, NC location.
The responsibilities within this role are as follows:
- Performs posting of patient information at the set production level.
- Works billing exceptions report in an electronic format by utilizing the system tools for resolution or phone calls to the customer for needed billing information and update accordingly.
- Identifies trends and ways to help prevent billing exceptions and notifies management.
- Trouble shoots routine front end healthcare billing issues.
- Researches, translates, and updates demographic data to ensure prompt payment from customers.
Competitive salaries and employee benefits like: Medical, Dental, Vision and Drug insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Paid Time Off (PLB), Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts, Wellness Programs, paid Holidays.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer an Associate's Degree or Medical Coding and Billing Certification with 1 year experience, not required.
- Good oral and written communication
- Alpha-Numeric Data Entry and Basic Computer skills