Technician (1st Shift) - Colorado Coagulation
LabCorp Colorado Coagulation, an internationally recognized leader in hemostasis testing, is looking for highly motivated, quality-driven individuals who are looking for an opportunity to receive in depth training in the constantly evolving, highly specialized field of hemostasis. Our commitment to superior service and quality ensures that we provide our clients with the accurate results and scientific expertise to make informed decisions towards patient care.
Enjoy benefits frequently not available in the health care setting: a low employee-to-supervisor ratio; paid time off for six recognized holidays; limited to no regular scheduling on weekends; and an extensive benefits package.
- Set up analyzers.
- Make reagents.
- Interprets results, subject to verification by Technologist/Supervisor, and providing allowance by State regulations.
- Perform analytical testing on patient samples in a highly complex hemostasis laboratory.
- Evaluate samples to determine appropriateness of patient results in the setting of sample matrix, anticoagulant status, and clinical relevance.
- Comply with all regulatory and department standard operating procedures.
- Participate in all quality aspects of our CAP and ISO 15189 accredited laboratory operation.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a life science from an accredited institution.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a clinical lab setting.