Successful Candidates will have:
* License/Certification/Education: Requires a High School Diploma or GED
* Previous supervisory experience (5-7 years preferred)
* Previous specimen management experience
* Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
* Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
* Ability to multi-task
* Strong Computer Skills
* Comfortably working under minimal supervision
* Flexibility in schedule
Who We Are:
LabCorp is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care through its comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. The company provides diagnostic, drug development and technology-enabled solutions for more than 120 million patient encounters per year.
Each day, LabCorp employees have an opportunity to build rewarding careers and experience the satisfaction of knowing that the work they do improves health and people's lives.
About the Opportunity: Our LabCorp laboratory in Englewood, CO is expanding its team and looking for a dynamic individual to lead our Accessioning department as Support Services Supervisor. This position will supervise accessioning and specimen management and perform a wide variety of administrative duties for the department that include the following, but are not limited to:
* Administer and enforce policies and procedures consistently and fairly.
* Provide effective disciplinary actions as needed.
* Make informed decisions regarding personnel. Provide appraisals that are complete and accurate assessments of staff performance.
* Provide organized and effective instruction and information to staff.
* Facilitate resolution of conflicts. Provide effective on-the-job training. Learn and perform all aspects of accessioning and provide assistance as needed.
* Processes and maintains payroll records for the department.
* Enforces and stays compliant with LabCorp policies and lab procedures.
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
To learn more about LabCorp go to https://www.labcorp.com/about-us
- Bachelor Degree degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in related field.
- Normally requires a Valid Driver's License along with a clean driving record.
Schedule3rd Shift, 8PM - 430AM, Monday - Friday