You bring a wide variety of knowledge and skill sets to everything you do. You’re the organized, accountable communication liaison everyone notices. Now, imagine those talents impacting communication strategies and strategic initiatives for medical providers across the United States. That’s LabCorp and that’s what we do. If you share our amazement with enhancing health care, please find your desired Sales position above and click to learn more about becoming a member of our team.
We're looking for someone with a head for making decisions and a knack for finding solutions. This role typically entails responsibility for key customer accounts with complex billing arrangements. IThe ideal candidate will be responsible for the delivery of superior customer service as well as daily work processes associated with the healthcare billing process, client accounts receivable, patient bad debt and health insurance claims.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve customers' billing issues
- Researches and resolves routine and unique billing questions and concerns
- Gathers and summarizes supplemental billing information to accommodate customer billing requirements.
- May accept credit card payment from patients by utilizing patient EZ Pay System.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with sales staff, patients and customers in a professional manner.
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative to thoughtfully research and follow up with patients, staff and company personnel in a timely manner.
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Customer Service/Billing experience
- HealthCare billing experience preferred
ScheduleMon-Fri 8:00 - 5:00
- Managed Care Sr. Regional Account Director - Pacific Northwest/Mid-West Region Englewood, Colorado
- Senior Marketing Executive Englewood, Colorado