Location El Paso, Texas
Job ID 19-87427
- Load all necessary supplies needed for the daily pickups
- Complete daily pick up schedule in a timely manner
- Deliver all daily pick-ups to your branch at the end of your shift
- Handle all specimens and lab samples in safe and efficient manner
- Safely operate company vehicle and obey all traffic laws
- Utilize handheld electronic device to manage daily pick ups
- Work directly with dispatcher for additional pick-ups as needed
- Evaluate traffic patterns, alternative routes and weather conditions as needed
- Personal use of company vehicle may be available
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous driver/courier experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Very punctual and strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve customer issues
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
ScheduleMon - Fri 9am - 6pm
See how your skills can connect to an amazing career opportunity.
Inclusion and Diversity
Harnessing diversity for competitive advantage.
Join LabCorp as an intern and do work that makes a difference.
What you need to know about applying at LabCorp.
Back to Job Navigation (Explore More)