Sr Salesforce CRM Administrator/Developer
Location Durham, North Carolina
Job ID 19-83012
- Provide administration & maintenance of Salesforce Service Cloud, Einstein Analytics and Pardot.
- Perform user maintenance including security, profiles, roles & special permissions.
- Review, prioritize & implement revisions & updates to software.
- Develop & create customized reports & dashboards.
- Create & manage custom fields, objects, layouts, list views, triggers, Process Builder, Flows, Work Flows, Data Loader Import/Export & Org Health Management.
- Keep application users informed about system functionality & enhancements.
- Provide application users with technical support, consultation & training for the continuing development & maintenance of Service Cloud.
- Identify & implement Salesforce best practices to increase business performance relating to efficiency & improved service.
- Analyze requirements & system capabilities to provide feedback, gap analysis & solution proposals
- Partner with cross-functional business teams to understand and analyze business objectives, gather & define business requirements
- Facilitate & support testing of new features in alignment with team requirements. Create & maintain detailed documentation including technical designs, test plans & workflows
- Change management experience moving code/config changes from developer to production org.
License/Certification/Education: Normally B.S. Degree required w/5-7 years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business, MIS or equivalent.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (Required).
- Minimum of 4 years dedicated experience as a Salesforce Administrator with technical implementation & day to day operational experience.
- Salesforce Administrator experience on Lightning Platform.
- Knowledge of CRM Business process.
- Experience with Service Cloud, Einstein and Pardot
- Strong understanding of relational database design & ETL tools
- Excellent functional & technical documentation skills
- Experience writing Visualforce & Apex classes & triggers (Plus)
ScheduleMonday through Friday, 8:00-5:00
See how your skills can connect to an amazing career opportunity.
Inclusion and Diversity
Harnessing diversity for competitive advantage.
Join LabCorp as an intern and do work that makes a difference.
What you need to know about applying at LabCorp.
Back to Job Navigation (Explore More)