PeopleSoft ERP IT Director
Location Durham, North Carolina
Job ID 19-85514
- Manage the operations of the PeopleSoft HCMand FSCM ERPenvironments.
- Manage the technical and functional configuration of the PeopleSoftERPenvironments.
- Manage the Software Development Lifecycle process for PeopleSoftERP.
- Estimate work effort and develop project work plans.
- Develop SOWs and SLAs and manage vendors to these.
- Manage and meet expectations of senior business leaders.
- Deliver projects on time and budget.
- Lead the technical support team.
- Work with the network, server, middleware and other infrastructure teams.
- Ensure that the PeopleSoft environment stays current with statutory and other updates.
- Understand business requirements and convert these to functional configuration or custom code
- Develop process workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box
functionality as well as custom code.
- Design and integrate business processes and data flows between PeopleSoftERPand other
License/Certification/Education: Normally B.S. Degree required w/5-7 years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business, MIS or equivalent
- 10 plus years PeopleSoft ERP experience with at least five years leading a team responsible for a complex PeopleSoft HCM and FSCM ERP.
- Experience in estimating work effort, solution development and managing delivery.
- Experience in developing SOWs and SLAs and managing vendors to these.
- Experience in interacting with senior business leaders.
- Strong Knowledge of PeopleTools development environment and PeopleSoft integration technologies like lB.
- Experience with upgrading PeopleSoft environment.
- Good knowledge of Oracle database, Linux and Windows servers.
- Experience with version control software such as STATS or PVCS.
Schedule8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
See how your skills can connect to an amazing career opportunity.
Inclusion and Diversity
Harnessing diversity for competitive advantage.
Join LabCorp as an intern and do work that makes a difference.
What you need to know about applying at LabCorp.
Back to Job Navigation (Explore More)